Mavea Water Filtration Pitcher
Ensure that your family’s drinking water is fresh, great-tasting and free from chemicals and other contaminants by filtering it with the superior MAVEA filtration pitcher. Simply fill the reservoir with cool tap water, and MAVEA’s MAXTRA® filter technology removes chlorine, benzene and other pollutants for water that’s ideal for drinking, cooking and brewing coffee or tea.
- Certified by the Water Quality Association to reduce chlorine taste and odor, agricultural chemicals, heavy metals and industrial pollutants.
- Unique MAXTRA® Advanced filter technology ensures an optimal mix of activated charcoal and ion exchange resin beads to improve taste and reduce contaminants.
- MAVEA METER measures the volume of filtered water, water quality (hardness) and time, and indicates when the filter needs changing.
- Easy-to-install filters are ready to use – no presoaking required.
- Convenient pour-through lid allows direct filling of the basin.
- Unique flow control ensures optimal filtration over the life of the filter.
- Well-designed pitcher saves space on the countertop or in the refrigerator.
- Prolongs cooking-appliance life span by reducing limescale buildup.
- All plastic components are BPA-free.
- Does not remove fluoride.
- Replacement filters sold separately.
- Includes pitcher, reservoir, lid and 1 filter.
- Available in compact (40 oz.) and large (72 oz.).
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Compact: 4" x 10 1/2" x 10 1/2" high; 40 oz. cap.
- Large: 5 1/4" x 10 3/4" x 10" high; 72 oz. cap.
- BPA-free plastics.
- Made in Germany.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Need
Mavea Replacement Water Filters
Filters, Set of 3
- Online Only