Mauviel M250 Copper Sauté Pans
These Mauviel MPro pans feature heavy-gauge 2.5mm-thick copper and are designed to deliver the highest level of precision and performance. Whether used for slow-braising beef or sautéing vegetables, the pan's raised sides and spacious cooking surface make it a kitchen mainstay.
- Heavy-gauge 2.5mm copper offers unmatched heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Long riveted cast-iron handle keeps hands well away from the heat.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1 1/2-Qt. Sauté Pan: 4 3/4" diam., 3" high; 2 lb. 8oz.
- 3 1/4-Qt. Sauté Pan: 9 3/4" diam., 3" high; 7 lb. 8oz.
- 4 3/4-Qt. Sauté Pan: 11 1/4" diam., 3 3/4" high; 10 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.