Mauviel M250 Copper Paella Pan
- Online Only
Featuring heavy-gauge 2.5mm-thick copper, Mauviel MPro pans are designed to deliver the highest level of precision and performance. Mauviel’s culinary legacy spans more than 175 years, making their trademark copper cookware a favorite in leading restaurants and home kitchens worldwide. This commercial-weight cookware is made in France.
- Heavy-gauge 2.5mm copper offers unmatched heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- This low, road pan with loop handles offers the incredible heat responsiveness that is so important for sautéing meats and vegetables for paella prior to adding the rice.
- This pan’s beautiful copper construction makes it perfect for being served straight from the pan, as is traditional with paella.
- Riveted cast-iron handles.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made from 2.5mm-gauge copper.
- 16" diam., 2 1/4 high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan’s cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
Next Day Delivery