Mauviel M'Cook Nonstick Fry Pan
Mauviel’s handsome M’Cook line features stainless-steel exteriors and five-layer construction for consistently perfect results and easy care. Crafted in France, the premium collection is designed with a contemporary look and comfortably angled, stay-cool handles. This nonstick fry pan has a wide, shallow shape with curved sides that make it easy to turn foods when you’re frying and browning.
- Five-ply bonded-metal construction includes three layers of heat-responsive aluminum sandwiched between exterior and interior layers of stainless steel.
- Aluminum core transfers and distributes heat quickly and responds rapidly to changes in heat levels.
- Durable nonstick surface is ideal for low-fat cooking and cleans up in a flash.
- Polished stainless-steel exterior.
- Rolled rim facilitates dripless pouring.
- Riveted, comfortably angled stainless-steel handle.
- Crafted in France by Mauviel, a family-owned producer of professional-quality cookware since 1830.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" fry pan: 8" diam., 1 1/2" high; 1 lb. 12 oz.
- 9 1/2" fry pan: 9 1/2" diam., 1 3/4" high; 2 lb. 11 oz.
- 11” fry pan: 11" diam., 2" high; 3 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Mauviel
In 1830, Ernest Mauviel established his namesake cookware company in Villedieu-les-Poêles in Normandy. The village had a long history of outstanding metalwork; the locals were considered experts in the craft. Today, much of the manufacturing is still done by hand using traditional processes passed down through generations of copper makers. True to France’s rich culinary history, Mauviel 1830 is a favorite in professional kitchens, where copper’s quick, even heat conductivity is essential for making delicate sauces and other French classics. Mauviel now also offers stainless-steel collections crafted with the same attention to detail as its traditional copper cookware.