Mauviel M'Cook 5-Piece Cookware Set
- Online Only
Mauviel’s handsome M’Cook line features stainless-steel exteriors and five-layer construction for consistently perfect results and easy care. Crafted in France, the premium collection is designed with a contemporary look, comfortably angled, stay-cool handles and tight-fitting lids. This basic set includes a fry pan, a sauté and a saucepan, three core essentials in any cook’s kitchen.
- Five-ply bonded-metal construction includes three layers of heat-responsive aluminum sandwiched between exterior and interior layers of stainless steel.
- Aluminum core transfers and distributes heat quickly and responds rapidly to changes in heat levels.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interiors won't react with food and ensures foolproof browning and easy cleanup.
- Polished stainless-steel exteriors.
- Rolled rims facilitate dripless pouring.
- Riveted, comfortably angled stainless-steel handles.
- Crafted in France by Mauviel, a family-owned producer of professional-quality cookware since 1830.
5-Piece Set includes:
- 9 1/2" fry pan.
- 1 3/4-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3 1/4-qt. sauté pan with lid.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" fry pan: 9 1/5" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 11 oz.
- 1 3/4-qt. saucepan: 6 1/4" diam., 3 3/4" high; 2 lb. 11 oz. with lid.
- 3 1/4-qt. sauté pan: 9 1/2" diam., 3" high; 4 lb. 9 oz. with lid.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pans to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.