Mauviel M365 Copper Roasters
Large RoasterInternet Only
For baking casseroles and roasting meats and vegetables, these copper and stainless-steel roasters performs as beautifully in the oven as they do at the dinner table. They are crafted in France by Mauviel, a family-owned maker of fine copper cookware since 1830.
- Made from 1.5mm copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Stainless-steel loop handles.
- Shallow roaster: 13 3/4" x 10" x 2 1/4" high; 5 lb. 8 oz.
- Large roaster: 15 3/4" x 12" 3 1/2" high; 9 lb. 14 oz.
- Made from 1.5mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.