Mauviel Copper Sauté Pans with Lid
For quickly cooking and browning foods, Chuck Williams recommends this professional-weight copper and 18/10-stainless-steel pan. Made in France, the pan features low sides, making it easy to turn foods.
- Heavy-gauge 2mm copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Domed copper lid with riveted bronze handle increases pan capacity and promotes heat circulation.
- Pan has long riveted bronze handle.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 2-qt. pan: 8" diam., 2 1/2" high; 4 lb. 4 oz. with lid.
- 3 1/4-qt. pan: 9 1/2" diam., 2 3/4" high; 6 lb. 4 oz. with lid.
- 4-qt.: 11 3/4" diam., 3 1/2" high.
- 4 3/4-qt. pan: 11 3/4" diam., 3 1/2" high
- Made from 2mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.