Mauviel Copper Heater with Alcohol Burner
Crafted in France since 1830, Mauviel’s culinary legacy spans more than 175 years, making their trademark cookware a favorite in leading restaurants and home kitchens worldwide. Mauviel cookware is made of copper, a material prized for its unsurpassed ability to transfer heat quickly, distribute it evenly and cool rapidly. Use this heater to keep foods warm at the table or on a buffet, or to prepare fondues or flambés.
- Durable stainless steel grid provides a spacious surface to accommodate large pans.
- Stainless steel Burner’s flame can be adjusted to regulate heat.
- Riveted brass bronze handles.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Grid: 13" x 10" x 6 1/2" high.
- Overall: 11 1/4" diam., x 6 3/4" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- To protect the tin lining from damage, do not heat the pot empty or at temperatures above 450°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the tin lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
- The tin lining protects foods from reacting with copper but will become discolored with use. Depending on the frequency of use and types of food cooked, the tin lining may eventually have to be replaced. To prolong the liner's usefulness, avoid cooking acidic ingredients in your tin-lined cookware.
Next Day Delivery