Mauviel Copper Dutch Oven, 6 1/2-Qt.
Renowned for its performance and beauty, Mauviel cookware is made in France of copper, a material prized for its unsurpassed heat responsiveness. Ideal for slow cooking, this Dutch oven is lined with stainless steel, which resists sticking and won't react with acidic ingredients.
- Heavy-gauge 2mm copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Tight-fitting lid locks in moisture so food emerges tender and juicy.
- Riveted bronze handles.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" diam, 5 1/4" high.
- 6 1/4-qt. cap.
- 7 lb. 14 oz.
- Made from 2mm-gauge copper
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
Next Day Delivery