Mauviel Copper 5-Piece Cookware Set
5-Piece SetFree Shipping Exclusive
Mauviel cookware is made in France of copper, a material prized for its unsurpassed ability to transfer heat quickly, distribute it evenly and cool rapidly. Individually shaped and polished to a gleaming finish, these basic pieces will look striking in your kitchen and on the table.
- Heavy-gauge 2mm copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Riveted bronze handles.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
5-Piece Set includes:
- 9 1/2" fry pan.
- 2 3/4-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3 1/2-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- 9 1/2" fry pan: 9 1/5" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 10 oz.
- 2 3/4-qt. saucepan: 7" diam., 4" high; 5 lb. with lid.
- 3 1/2-qt. sauté pan: 9 1/2" diam., 3" high; 6 lb. 4 oz. with lid.
- Made from 2mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.