Williams-Sonoma Margarita Mix
Margaritas make the party – and our top-shelf mixer makes a knockout margarita. Our exclusive mixes are handcrafted in small batches for fresh flavor. Just add your favorite tequila to create your perfect margarita: on the rocks, blended or straight up.
- Made with premium, high-quality fruit juices, organic agave syrup and other all-natural ingredients.
- Key Lime blends tangy key lime with a splash of tangerine juice.
- Mango-Passion Fruit mixes tropical Magdalena River mango and yellow passion fruit with a shot of lime.
- Strawberry blends sweet, ripe strawberries with tangy lime juice.
- Can also be used to create flavorful virgin cocktails, sorbets and Mexican-style aguas frescas.
- 33.3 fl. oz. (makes 8-10 margaritas).
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Margarita on the rocks: In a cocktail shaker, combine 1 1/2 cups margarita mix, 1/2 cup tequila and ice; shake or stir well. Strain into 4 ice-filled glasses. Serves 4.
- Blended margarita: In a blender, combine 1 cup margarita mix, 1/2 cup tequila and 2 cups ice; process until smooth, about 30 seconds. Pour into 4 glasses. Serves 4.
- Virgin margarita: For both rocks and blended variations, substitute water for tequila and prepare as instructed above.
- Key Lime: Purified water, agave nectar, sugar, tangerine juice concentrate, lime juice concentrate, citric acid, natural flavor, ascorbic acid.
- Mango-Passion: Purified water, organic agave nectar, sugar, mango puree, lime juice from concentrate (key lime juice concentrate), citric acid, natural flavors, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C).
- Strawberry: Purified water, cane sugar, strawberry juice concentrate, lime juice concentrate, key lime juice concentrate, citric acid, natural flavor, ascorbic acid.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.