Maple Hot Smoked Salmon
Smoked SalmonInternet Only
Perfect for holiday entertaining, our hot-smoked farmed salmon starts with thick, succulent Atlantic salmon fillets from Scotland, which are hand cut and then marinated with pure Maine maple syrup and sprinkled with sea salt and cane sugar. Hot-smoking over a cherry applewood fire results in moist, meaty and flaky salmon with a sweet amber glaze and a rich, smoky tang. The salmon is carefully packed in a rustic wooden box ready for gift giving.
- 1 uncut 3-lb.fillet; 3 lb. (serves 8-12).
- Shipped cold with ice packs.
- Made in USA.
- Maple Hot Smoked Salmon is shipped chilled with ice packs. Upon receipt, refrigerate the salmon, or freeze to serve at a later date.
- The smoked salmon will keep refrigerated up to 1 week, or frozen up to 2 months, unopened. Once opened, serve within 2 days.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Atlantic salmon, sea salt, cane sugar, maple syrup, woodsmoke.