Maple Hot Smoked Salmon
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Perfect for holiday entertaining, our hot-smoked farmed salmon starts with thick, succulent Atlantic salmon fillets from Scotland, which are hand cut and then marinated with pure Maine maple syrup and sprinkled with sea salt and cane sugar. Hot-smoking over a cherry applewood fire results in moist, meaty and flaky salmon with a sweet amber glaze and a rich, smoky tang. The salmon is carefully packed in a rustic wooden box ready for gift giving.
- 1 uncut 3-lb.fillet; 3 lb. (serves 8-12).
- Shipped cold with ice packs.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Maple Hot Smoked Salmon is shipped chilled with ice packs. Upon receipt, refrigerate the salmon, or freeze to serve at a later date.
- The smoked salmon will keep refrigerated up to 1 week, or frozen up to 2 months, unopened. Once opened, serve within 2 days.
- Atlantic salmon, sea salt, cane sugar, maple syrup, woodsmoke.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped overnight to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.