Lobster Pot Pies, Set of 4
- Online Only
What do you get when you cross pure luxury with classic comfort food? Lobster pot pie! This handcrafted decadence combines tender chunks of fresh Maine lobster in a creamy, sherry-splashed bisque with flaky, golden crowns of Dufour’s award-winning puff pastry. Each luscious little pie comes in a porcelain ramekin that goes beautifully from the oven to your dining table—all you need to do is thaw, bake and enjoy.
- 4 individual pot pies; 3 3/4" diam., 7 oz. each, excluding ramekin.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in the USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The pot pies ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands.. Upon receipt, place the pies in the refrigerator, where they will keep up to 4 days; or freeze for up to 3 months. The pies come in reusable ceramic ramekins that are oven and dishwasher safe.
- If the pot pies are frozen, thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Preheat an oven to 425°F. Unwrap the ramekins and place them in an ovenproof baking dish or on a baking sheet. Bake until the pastry begins to puff, about 15 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 350°F and continue baking until the pastry is golden brown, about 10 minutes more. Let the pot pies stand for 5 to 7 minutes before serving.
- Ingredients: Lobster, puff pastry (USDA grade AA butter, unbleached flour, water, salt, lemon juice), cream, whole milk, butter, water, tomato paste (tomatoes, salt), salt, sherry, modified food starch, sugar, spices, natural flavor, autolyzed yeast extract, cod liver oil, whey, corn syrup solids, onion powder.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.