All Season-Romain Lettuce Collection, 4" Plant 6-Pack
Crisp, crunchy romaine lettuce is a classic for Caesar salads and the perfect topper for sandwiches and burgers. Romaine also makes a nutritious addition to green smoothies. This sustainably grown six-pack includes two types—Little Gem and Winter Density—for great variety fresh from the garden.
Little Gem: This butter-style lettuce produces compact heads of sweet, tender green leaves.
Winter Density: Tight heads of upright-growing, deep-green leaves with sweet flavor and great crunchy texture.
- Zones 3–9
- Suitable for container or ground planting.
- Plants ship in 4" diam. nursery pots.
- Require full to partial sun.
- Six plants, three of each variety.
- Sustainably grown in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Grows to 5" wide, 6" high.
- Plant in full sun to partial shade at a depth of 4"; space 8"–10" apart.
- Grows to 6" wide, 6" high.
- Plant in full sun to partial shade at a depth of 4"; space 12" apart.
- Provide regular water.
- Cut leaves as needed, and the plants will continue producing throughout the growing season. If a plant sends up flower stalks in response to hot weather, harvest the whole plant before it goes to seed; otherwise, leaves will become bitter.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy