Loose Leaf Lettuce Collection, 4" Plant 6-Pack
Two loose-leaf lettuce varieties—one green and one red—offer great flavor, color and texture to summer salads. Our six-pack of 4" grower’s pots includes three of each. Crisp and tender, all they need is a drizzle of olive oil and a splash of vinegar.
Ruby Red: A heat-tolerant variety that produces large clusters of ruffled dark-red leaves up to 10" high that add dramatic color to salads.
Green Ice: A gardener’s favorite prized for its masses of crisp bright-green leaves and beautifully ruffled edges. Great in salads and sandwiches.
- Zones 3–9.
- Suitable for container or ground planting.
- 3" to 4" high plants ship in 4" diam. grower’s pots.
- Require full sun and regular water.
- Six plants, three of each variety.
- Grown in USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Best for zones 3–9
- Grows 8"–16" wide, 6" high.
- Plant in full sun at a depth of 4"; space 8"–16" apart.
- Heat tolerant.
- Matures in 35–70 days.
- Best for zones 4–9
- Grows to 6" wide, 9"–15" high.
- Plant in full sun at a depth of 4"; space 6" apart.
- Provide regular water.
- Matures in 45 days.
- Cut outer leaves as needed, and the plants will continue producing throughout the growing season. If a plant sends up flower stalks in response to hot weather, harvest the whole plant before it goes to seed; otherwise, leaves will become bitter.
Please allow up to one week for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped via two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy