Le Creuset Stoneware Salt Crock
- Special Offer
A vibrant accent for the countertop, this open container makes it easy to grab a pinch of salt when you're cooking.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Colors coordinate with Le Creuset enameled cast-iron cookware.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" diam. x 5 1/2" high.
- 10-oz. cap.
- Made in Thailand and China.
- Use & Care
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.