Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Deep Skillet
- Special Offer
With its deep sides, Le Creuset's enameled cast-iron skillet is well suited to stovetop frying, pan roasting and small oven braises. Part of the innovative Signature collection, the pan seamlessly blends classic form with the latest ergonomic innovations.
- Enameled cast-iron construction provides superior heat retention.
- Black enamel interior requires no additional seasoning, unlike other cast-iron cookware.
- New large loop helper handle facilitates lifting the pan and provides a better grip even while wearing oven mitts.
- Handle and helper handle enhance control, making it simple to transfer from stove to table.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" diam., 2" high; 5 lb. 10 oz.
- 12" diam., 2 1/4" high; 6 lb. 3 oz.
- 13" diam., 2 1/2" high; 9 lb.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset's improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling, and wear and tear.
- Heavyweight fry pan requires very little oil, making it an excellent choice for low-fat cooking.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.