Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron 10-Piece Cookware Set
Le Creuset continues nearly a century of culinary craftsmanship with its Signature collection, the next evolution of the company’s classic enameled cast-iron cookware. Signature seamlessly blends Le Creuset’s classic form and feel with the latest ergonomic and functional innovations. This set includes ten core pieces to equip you for everyday cooking and entertaining.
- Comprehensive set excels at cooking a diverse range of dishes for everyday meals and entertaining.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset’s improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling, and wear and tear.
- Enamel interior’s light sand color makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning.
- Stabilizers in the re-engineered lid prevent rocking, keeping the lid snugly in place.
- Improved ergonomic, composite knob resists temperatures up to 500°F and provides a sure grip.
- 45% larger handles provide a better grip even while wearing oven mitts.
- Enameled cast-iron construction boasts superior heat-retention and requires no additional seasoning.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 10" square grill pan.
- 12" fry pan.
- 3 1/2-qt. braiser with lid.
- 5-qt. oval Dutch oven with lid.
- 4 1/2-qt. round Dutch oven with lid.
- 2-qt. round Dutch oven with lid.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" square grill pan: 10" diam., 1 3/4" high; 6 lb.
- 12" fry pan: 12" diam., 2" high; 6 lb. 14 oz.
- 3.5-qt. braiser with lid: 11 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high; 11 lb. 14 oz. with lid.
- 5-qt. oval Dutch oven with lid: 9 1/4" x 8 3/4" x 4 1/2" high; 11 lb. 2 oz. with lid.
- 4.5-qt. round Dutch oven with lid: 10 1/4" diam., 4 1/2" high; 9 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- 2-qt. round Dutch oven with lid: 7 1/4"diam., 3 1/2" high; 5 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe; phenolic-resin knob is oven safe to 500°F.
- Handle gets hot on the stovetop, so use a potholder or oven mitt to protect hands.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.