Le Creuset Leverpull Trigger Wine Opener Set
Introduced in 1979, the self-pulling lever-handle corkscrew made it easier than ever to uncork a bottle of wine and went on to become the choice of wine connoisseurs worldwide. Aptly named "Trigger," our version is even simpler to use.
- Auto-adjusting, easy-grip trigger that allows you to firmly secure the bottle with one hand.
- Made with the same self-pulling lever and Teflon-coated screw as the original.
- Set includes a foil cutter, wine stopper, drip ring and extra corkscrew.
- Glass-filled nylon body.
- Hardened stainless-steel screw is coated with Teflon for smooth operation.
- 9" long.
- 1 lb. 12 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Clean the corkscrew regularly with warm, soapy water.
- Never use lubricants.
- The tip of the screw is sharp and should be handled with care.