Le Creuset Leverpull Trigger Wine Opener Set
Introduced in 1979, the self-pulling lever-handle corkscrew made it easier than ever to uncork a bottle of wine and went on to become the choice of wine connoisseurs worldwide. Aptly named "Trigger," our version is even simpler to use.
- Auto-adjusting, easy-grip trigger that allows you to firmly secure the bottle with one hand.
- Made with the same self-pulling lever and Teflon-coated screw as the original.
- Set includes a foil cutter, wine stopper, drip ring and extra corkscrew.
- Glass-filled nylon body.
- Hardened stainless-steel screw is coated with Teflon for smooth operation.
- 9" long.
- 1 lb. 12 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Clean the corkscrew regularly with warm, soapy water.
- Never use lubricants.
- The tip of the screw is sharp and should be handled with care.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.