Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Square Dish
You'll use this square baker for everything from layered casseroles to side dishes to desserts. Le Creuset Stoneware is an extremely durable and versatile choice for one-dish baking, serving and storing. The Heritage collection brings back vintage designs from Le Creuset's archives.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong and ensures even heating.
- Safe for oven, broiler, freezer and microwave.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for oven-to-table presentation.
- Flared handles with traditional scalloped design offer a steady grip.
- Colors coordinate with Le Creuset enameled cast-iron cookware.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5" dish: 6 1/2" x 5 3/4" x 2"; 1lb. 4oz.
- 8" dish: 9 3/4" x 8 1/2" x 2 1/4"; 3lbs.
- 9" dish: 11 3/4" x 10" x 3; 4 lbs.
- Made in Thailand and China.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 1 out of 5 by Mike from Cracked in Oven I was using this to cook a piece of tuna steak in the oven at 400F and the dish cracked into two pieces. Ugh. That should not happen !!!Date published: 2017-03-13Rated 2 out of 5 by Cuervo from Beautiful Glazing Since retiring am becoming a semi-gourmet cook . . have several Staub rectangular baking dishes which I like very much. .. always heard how great the Le Creuset brand was. . Needed a big square baking dish for a certain recipe . . .Ordered this, received it . . very pretty, appears to be high quality. . hand washed it . . then, while putting it away bumped into some other dishes and the handle cracked and broke off down into body of dish . . never got to use it . . didn't realize how delicate these are . . May try super-glue, but wife says, No-Way . .Date published: 2015-10-18Rated 5 out of 5 by grandmasima from I needed this size pan Just perfect size, color and quality. I have several recipes that call for this size pan. I can turn the oven 25 degrees when baking in this pan.Date published: 2015-10-02Rated 5 out of 5 by YumYummy from Small but Handy Perfect size for small amounts of leftovers. The dish is small, but I knew it was small when I order it. It is perfect for individual serving or small portions of leftovers. And it looks pretty too! :)Date published: 2015-03-09Rated 4 out of 5 by mwe527 from 9" Square Baker I purchased this piece to match a covered casserole I bought a few days before. Like the other dish, it's attractive, easy to use, and easy to clean. I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 because I think the price is steep for what it is--several competitors offer 2-packs for a similar price, but I wanted the ocean color and I plan to use it for everything from corn bread and brownies to smaller casseroles.Date published: 2014-11-29Rated 1 out of 5 by EngineerLady from Cracked in Oven?! I gave this dish to a friend, who happens to be a great cook, as a Christmas gift in 2012. I just learned that it cracked in two pieces when she was using it last night to roast cauliflower. A baking dish should be able to withstand a temperature of 400 degrees F. If not, it is nothing more than a serving dish. I sincerely hope this was just a random issue and not a sign of deteriorating quality at Le Creuset.Date published: 2014-06-26Rated 5 out of 5 by LewC from Great for baking Cobblers Tried it for the first time and the blueberry cobbler baked evenly and the crust topping was nicely browned. Overall a great looking baking dish.Date published: 2013-09-19Rated 4 out of 5 by gallina from Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Square Dish great for baked pasta dishes like mac and cheese and lasagnaDate published: 2013-04-10