Le Creuset Geo Leverpull Wine Opener, Antique Chrome
This state-of-the-art corkscrew allows you to open bottles of wine with the ease and expertise of a sommelier. Distinguished by its sleek, geometric design and impressive durability, it's the perfect gift for any wine enthusiast (including you).
- Sculptural, self-pulling wine opener is a memorable addition to the home bar.
- Allows you to open wines with a quick, easy up-and-down motion.
- Position the Leverpull over the top of the wine bottle, push the lever down, then lift to remove the cork. Another push of the lever releases the cork from the opener.
- Hardened stainless-steel screw is coated with Teflon for smooth operation.
- Made of durable aluminum with an antique chrome finish.
- Presented in a handsome black matte storage box.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth as needed.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.