Le Creuset Heritage Cast-Iron Deluxe Round Trivet, 9"
- Special Offer
A handsome addition to your Le Creuset collection, this sturdy trivet lifts a hot casserole or baking pan safely above the tabletop. Crafted in France, it has a rose-window design that provides an elegant grace note at the table.
- Cast iron coated with durable porcelain enamel.
- Stable tripod design.
- Protective caps on feet.
- 9" diam., 1 1/4" high.
- 2 lb. 3 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Do not slide on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow trivet to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.