Laguiole Olive Wood Carving Set
Carving SetInternet Only
In the heart of the French countryside, the Dubost family has been creating fine cutlery for four generations. The design of this carving set was inspired by a shepherd’s tool first manufactured in the village of Laguiole in the 19th century. Arriving in a wooden storage box, the set makes an elegant choice for entertaining and a superb gift.
- Set includes carving knife, fork and wooden storage case.
- Blades are polished rust-resistant stainless steel.
- Handles are hand shaped from olivewood.
- Features the distinctive Laguiole bee on the bolsters.
- Knife: 3 3/4" blade, 4 1/2"-long handle.
- Fork: 10 1/2" long.
- Made in France.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Oil handles with food-safe mineral oil as needed.