Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Corkscrew Wine Opener, Amourette
From France’s Laguiole region, famed for its expertly crafted knives, this folding corkscrew is the work of a single master cutler whose craft begins with shaping the wood handle and concludes with fitting the stainless-steel implements. Packaged in an attractive storage box, the opener makes an extraordinary gift.
- Ultrastrong, durable Sandvik stainless steel is used to forge the corkscrew and foil cutter.
- The contoured handle is made from amourette, a prized exotic wood from South America, also known as snake wood for its distinctive grain markings.
- Includes a serrated foil cutter with built-in bottle opener.
- The decorative chasing on the metal spine serves as the signature of the craftsman who made the tool.
- 4 3/4" long when folded; 4.8 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean, as needed.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.