Laguiole En Aubrac Ebony Wood & Ivory Folding Knife
From France’s Laguiole region, famed for its expertly crafted knives, each of these multi-purpose folding knives is the work of a single master cutler whose craft begins with shaping the wood and concludes with fitting the blade. The contoured handle is handcrafted from dense, dark ebony wood and fossilized ivory mammoth tusks.
- With its folding blade and elegant style, this French-made knife is perfect for picnics, day trips and camping.
- The blade is forged from ultrastrong Sandvick steel.
- The handle is handcrafted from dense, dark ebony wood and fossilized ivory.
- The decorative chasing on the metal spine serves as the signature of the craftsman who made the knife.
- Includes an attractive storage box.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.