Laguiole En Aubrac Champagne Saber
Heighten the drama of any special occasion by slicing open a celebratory bottle of sparkling wine with this heirloom-quality champagne saber. Each saber is made by a single master cutler in France’s Laguiole region, famed for its expertly crafted knives.
- This saber is the work of a single master cutler whose craft begins with shaping the horn and concludes with fitting the blade.
- The blade is made of ultrastrong, corrosion-resistant Sandvick stainless steel.
- Finely grained, water-resistant Zebu horn handle provides a sure grip.
- The decorative chasing on the metal spine serves as the signature of the craftsman who made the tool.
- Includes an attractive storage box.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Blade: 10 1/2", handle: 5 1/2", 11.6 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Designed soley for sabering a champagne bottle.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Elizabeth2525 from Beautiful and Amazing! This was the perfect gift for my husband. We have so much fun sabering champagne bottles. hint: find the seam on the bottle and follow that seam or you will have champagne all over you ;-)Date published: 2012-06-22