Laguiole En Aubrac Champagne Saber
- Online Only
Heighten the drama of any special occasion by slicing open a celebratory bottle of sparkling wine with this heirloom-quality champagne saber. Each saber is made by a single master cutler in France’s Laguiole region, famed for its expertly crafted knives.
- This saber is the work of a single master cutler whose craft begins with shaping the horn and concludes with fitting the blade.
- The blade is made of ultrastrong, corrosion-resistant Sandvick stainless steel.
- Finely grained, water-resistant Zebu horn handle provides a sure grip.
- The decorative chasing on the metal spine serves as the signature of the craftsman who made the tool.
- Includes an attractive storage box.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Blade: 10 1/2", handle: 5 1/2", 11.6 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Designed soley for sabering a champagne bottle.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.