La Maison du Chocolat Assorted Truffles
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Perfect for giving, or as a simply decadent dessert course, this box contains four flavors of La Maison du Chocolat’s exquisite European-style truffles. Hand made at the chocolatier’s Paris workshop, these superlative sweets are made from house-blended chocolates sourced from the world’s finest crus.
Dark Chocolate: intense, bittersweet chocolate ganache covered with a thin layer of dark chocolate.
Raspberry: full-bodied dark chocolate ganache, infused with fresh raspberry pulp.
Orange: dark chocolate with orange essence and a dash of orange zest.
Caramel: milk chocolate ganache, heightened with Bourbon vanilla and pinch of salt.
- Premium chocolate is made from special house blends using carefully selected and roasted cacao beans.
- Made in France and shipped fresh weekly to the U.S.
- 0.43 lb. (approx. 10 pieces each flavor).
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, remove chocolates from the shipping container and place in a cool, dry place or in the refrigerator; do not freeze. Chocolates keep up to 1 month refrigerated, or 2 weeks at room temperature.
- Dark chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavoring), milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, cocoa paste, barley malt extract, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla extract), cream, sugar, almonds, butter, hazelnuts, almond paste (almonds, sugar, glucose syrup, sorbitol [stabilizer]), invert sugar, fruit pulp, alcohol (0.3%), raisins, rice, citrus fruit extracts and peels, pistachio paste (sugar, almonds, pistachios, coconut oil, soy lecithin [emulsifier]), natural flavors, colors (tartrazine E102, indigotine E132), flours (wheat, barley malt), spices, coffee, glucose syrup, natural flavorings, herbs, plant oils (coconut, palm kernel), oats, salt, wheat malt syrup, baking powder (sodium acid).
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.