Kyotofu Gluten-Free Shortbread Cookies Gift Box
- Online Only
These gluten-free shortbread cookies bring home the classic flavors of Japan – from black sesame and genmai (toasted brown rice) to aromatic matcha (green tea powder). Cup4Cup gluten-free flour, developed by chef Thomas Keller, gives the crisp, buttery cookies their delicate crunch. They're handcrafted in New York City at Kyotofu, a Japanese dessert bar whose motto is "Changing the world – one soybean at a time."
Black Sesame Shortbread: Black sesame flour adds dramatic color and rich, nutty flavor to traditional shortbread cookies.
Genmai Toasted Brown Rice Shortbread: A combination of genmai powder and crunchy genmai bits gives these cookies hearty wholegrain goodness.
Matcha Green Tea Shortbread: Imported from Osaka, Japan, aromatic matcha enriches these sweet, crunchy cookies with the delicate flavors of green tea.
- Set includes 24 cookies, eight of each flavor.
- Packed in a signature brown Kyotofu gift box.
- Made in a gluten-free facility.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cookies ship at ambient temperature. Upon receipt store the cookies at ambient temperature, or freeze to serve at a later date. They will keep at ambient temperature for up to 3 months, or frozen up to 6 months, unopened. We do not recommend refrigerating the cookies. The cookies are best served at room temperature. If frozen, thaw the cookies at room temperature for about 1 hour before serving.
- Black Sesame: Butter, sugar, eggs, milk, Cup4Cup gluten-free flour, baking powder salt, black sesame flour.
- Genmai: Butter, sugar, eggs, milk, Cup4Cup gluten-free flour, baking powder salt, genmai powder, grinded genmai bits)
- Matcha: Butter, sugar, eggs, milk, Cup4Cup gluten-free flour, baking powder salt, vanilla paste, milk, matcha powder.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.