Kyocera Revolution Ceramic Nakiri Knife
- Online Only
Made in Japan of an advanced ceramic, the blade of this knife holds its exceptionally sharp edge up to ten times longer than steel and won’t react with foods. The knife’s remarkably lightweight, ergonomic design reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting chores. With a shape reminiscent of a slender cleaver, the nakiri is designed for chopping, slicing and mincing fresh produce.
- Blade is made from zirconium oxide, a state-of-the-art ceramic that holds a razor-sharp edge far longer than traditional steel.
- Cuts through fresh produce and other foods with remarkable ease and precision.
- Weighing less than a comparable steel knife, this ceramic knife is very nimble and easy to maneuver.
- Nonreactive blade won’t discolor foods or affect flavors.
- Resin handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- 6" blade.
- Made in China (blade manufactured in Japan).
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Ideal for cutting fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. Do not use to cut through joints or bone.
- Due to the inflexibility of ceramic blades, do not attempt cuts that require twisting or bending the blade, such as filleting.
- Do not apply force to the side of the knife blade, as you would to crush garlic.
- Always use with a plastic or wood cutting board. Avoid cutting on marble, stone, glass, ceramic or tile.
- Avoid dropping or scraping knife on hard surface.
- Hand wash.
- To remove stubborn discolorations, wash the blade (avoiding the handle) in a mild solution of bleach and water.
- Do not leave knife in sink. Always store knife in a block or tray to prevent accidents.
- Knives may be sharpened using our Kyocera Electric Ceramic Knife Sharpener or Kyocera will sharpen them for you. For more information, call 1-888-700-7371.