Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Kershaw Leek Pocket Knife
An excellent carrying knife for a range of tasks, the Leek features a blade of top-grade stainless steel that delivers razor-sharp edge performance and rust resistance. The modified drop-point blade is especially good for slicing, while the slim tip is useful for piercing and detail work. It's part of a series of pocket knives designed by famed knifemaker Ken Onion and crafted with the precision fit and finish for which Kershaw knives are known.
- Sandvik 14C28N stainless-steel blade with bead-blasted finish.
- Leek Silver: 410 stainless-steel handle with bead-blasted finish.
- Leek BlackWash: 410 stainless-steel handle with black-oxide BlackWash™ finish that increases corrosion resistance, hides scratches and gives the knife a broken-in look.
- SpeedSafe® ambidextrous assisted opening lets you open knife with a quick push of the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper.
- Frame-Lock prevents knife from accidentally closing during use.
- Tip-Lock safely locks knife closed during transport.
- Reversible pocket clip for tip-up or tip-down pocket carry.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3"-long blade, 4"-long handle.
- 3 oz.
- Silver: Model #1660.
- BlackWash: Model #1660BW.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Always keep your knife clean. Wipe away debris and, if needed, hand-wash with a mild detergent.
- Due to the high carbon content of the quality steel in Kershaw blades, the blade may corrode if not properly cared for. To protect the knife, simply wipe a light coating of oil on the blade, pivot points, and lock (if applicable) before storing.
- Rust spots can be removed with a light abrasive such as Flitz metal polish or Bon Ami cleanser made into a paste with a little water. Use a soft, absorbent cloth to apply. If the rust is more than just surface, try naval jelly or WD-40.
- After applying a light coating of oil to blade and pivot, store folding knives closed and fixed blades in their sheaths or blade guards.
- Kershaw offers free sharpening for the life of your knife. Simply ship the item to the Tualatin, Oregon facility, and the knife will be serviced and returned to you, free of charge.
- To sharpen the knife yourself, we recommend the Kershaw Ultra-Tek sharpener. You can also successfully sharpen your knife on a whetstone or other specialty sharpeners. You will want to be sure you sharpen the knife to the original angle. Kershaw blades are sharpened to a range of angles, depending on the type of steel and end-use of the knife. Generally, Kershaw knives are sharpened to angles of between 20° and 22°. Fillet knives, however, are usually sharpened from 16–18°.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.