Kenwood Cooking Chef Pasta Roller Attachment
Pasta Roller AttachmentExclusive
Roll out perfect sheets of homemade pasta dough using this attachment designed for use with the Kenwood Cooking Chef. Constructed of stainless steel, the pasta roller attaches quickly and easily to the machine via a connecting adapter. Variable settings make it easy to roll out sheets to your desired thickness.
- Attaches to Kenwood Cooking Chef to roll out sheets of pasta dough for lasagna, ravioli, cannelloni and more.
- Rollers are made from durable, high-quality stainless steel.
- Includes a roller to help feed the pasta into the attachment.
- Adjustable knob with nine variable thickness settings.
- After rolling out dough into sheets, use optional cutter attachments (sold separately) for spaghetti or tagliolini.
- 2" x 5 1/4" x 4 1/2" high; 3 lb.
- Made in China.
- Always turn the power off on the Cooking Chef before adding and removing attachments.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.