Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Outdoor Pizza Oven
Handmade in Michigan, the Artisan Fire outdoor pizza oven brings modern ease and convenience to the art of old-world pizza making. Once preheated, the oven turns out perfect Neapolitan-style pies with crisp, charred crust and bubbling cheese in mere minutes. Powerful, adjustable top and bottom gas burners reach much higher temperatures—essential for great pizza—than standard home ovens without the complexities of tending a wood fire.
- Gas-fueled top and bottom burners are independently controlled and adjustable to balance temperature for different styles of pizza, baking breads and roasting meats or vegetables.
- Available for natural gas (up to 52,400 BTUs) or liquid propane (up to 34,900 BTUs).
- Begin cooking in just 20 minutes; once fully heated, the oven bakes pizza in less than 3 minutes.
- Open-door cooking allows you to monitor pizzas, moving them as necessary and pulling them at exactly the right moment.
- Brushed stainless-steel body with ceramic cooking deck and composite ceiling liner.
- Easy-clean debris tray.
- Use year-round; no winterization necessary.
- 30” x 30” x 19 1/2” high; cooking deck 24” x 18”; 120 lb.
- Hand built, welded and assembled in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- Use & Care
- For outdoor use only. Do not use the pizza oven in an enclosed space.
- Do no use beneath overhead combustible surface.
- Do not use on a boat or recreational vehicle.
- Clean exterior with an appropriate stainless steel cleaner.
- Clean the cooking deck with the included brass-bristle brush and steel scraper.
Please allow six to seven weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home White-Glove Delivery service. With in-home White-Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, inspected and set up, and packaging is removed. Delivery will be made by appointment, within the continental USA only; we'll call to make an appointment. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.