Kaiser La Forme Mini Springform Pans, Set of 4
- Online Only
Treat your guests to individual desserts baked in these petite pans. Specially designed for making cheesecakes and tortes, the German-made pans have sides that spring free from the base, releasing desserts without breakage.
- Set of four versatile pans for baking cakes, cheesecakes and individual deep-dish pizzas; also suited to creating layered frozen desserts.
- Springform clamp opens sides of pan and releases food easily.
- Clamp design and wide base prevent leaks.
- Made of durable heavy-gauge steel.
- Two-layer nonstick interior and exterior finish ensures easy cleanup.
- Magnum coating on inside surface is scratch resistant.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/2" diam., 1 1/2" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Safe for use with all utensils. For best results, use wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Brush a thin layer of butter or oil on interior of pan prior to each use. The butter or oil guarantees perfect release and promotes a smooth, sealed crust and even browning.
- There is no need to line the pan with parchment paper or dust the pan with flour, which can produce an unattractive white crust.
- Hand-wash with a soft sponge.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads.