Kaiser Laforme French Fry Pan
- Online Only
Baked “fries” are an easy way to enjoy the satisfying flavor of French fries without the extra fat and calories. This pan’s wavy, perforated surface gives regular and sweet potato fries a classic, crispy texture – no turning required – and the nonstick finish releases them easily without added oil.
- Grooved, perforated surface circulates air around the potatoes, for crispy baked “fries” without turning.
- Works with julienne, crinkle-cut and sliced potatoes.
- Dark steel absorbs heat for efficient cooking and browning.
- Premium nonstick finish releases the fries easily and is easy to clean.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- 15 1/4" x 13 1/2" x 1" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. return policy