Kaiser Laforme Baking Mold Dough Roller
- Online Only
When a standard rolling pin is too large, use this narrow, one-handed roller to shape dough or flatten into the corners of pans and molds. Made by Kaiser LaForme for professional pastry chefs, this roller offers precision and maneuverability for making cookies, pies, tarts and pasta, and it also works well with fondant.
- Compact roller fits into most pans and molds and can be used on any countertop surface.
- Beveled edges make it easy to maneuver into corners and angled pans.
- Use the tool to neatly trim excess dough by rolling over the edges of pans.
- Comfortable shaped wood handle.
- 3" diam., 5" wide roller; 8 1/2" long overall.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care