KAI Essential 7-Piece Knife Set
This color-coded knife series is made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma by Kai, one of Japan's largest and most historic cutlery companies. Comprised of seven essential knives, this set adds bright color to daily food prep along with super-sharp performance, lightweight handling and easy dishwasher cleaning.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blades with razor-sharp cutting edge.
- Food-safe nonstick coating on blades is corrosion-resistant and speeds slicing and cleanup.
- Lightweight molded resin handles are contoured for a secure grip.
- Color-coded knives in this collection help prevent cross-contamination.
- Includes protective sheaths for storage.
7-piece set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 4" tomato knife.
- 6" nakiri knife.
- 6" ultimate utility sandwich knife.
- 7" santoku knife.
- 8" chef's knife.
- 8 1/2" bread knife.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" Paring Knife: 3 1/2" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 2.5 oz.
- 4" Tomato Knife: 4" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 2.4 oz.
- 6" Nakiri Knife: 6" blade, 5" handle; 4.6 oz.
- 6" Ultimate Utility Sandwich Knife: 6" blade, 5" handle; 4.8 oz.
- 7" Santoku Knife: 7" blade, 5" handle, 5.4 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8" blade, 5" handle; 4 oz.
- 8 1/2" Bread Knife: 8 1/2" blade, 5" handle; 4.6 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Dry by hand to avoid stains.
- Sharpen as needed.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- Warranty Information
Please click here to learn more about Care, Sharpening, and Warranty Sharpening Policy and Shipping Instructions. See details
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.