KAI Essential 7-Piece Knife Set
- Special Offer
This color-coded knife series is made exclusively for Williams Sonoma by Kai, one of Japan's largest and most historic cutlery companies. Comprised of seven essential knives, this set adds bright color to daily food prep along with super-sharp performance, lightweight handling and easy dishwasher cleaning.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blades with razor-sharp cutting edge.
- Food-safe nonstick coating on blades is corrosion-resistant and speeds slicing and cleanup.
- Lightweight molded resin handles are contoured for a secure grip.
- Color-coded knives in this collection help prevent cross-contamination.
- Includes protective sheaths for storage.
7-piece set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 4" tomato knife.
- 6" nakiri knife.
- 6" ultimate utility sandwich knife.
- 7" santoku knife.
- 8" chef's knife.
- 8 1/2" bread knife.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" Paring Knife: 3 1/2" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 2.5 oz.
- 4" Tomato Knife: 4" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 2.4 oz.
- 6" Nakiri Knife: 6" blade, 5" handle; 4.6 oz.
- 6" Ultimate Utility Sandwich Knife: 6" blade, 5" handle; 4.8 oz.
- 7" Santoku Knife: 7" blade, 5" handle, 5.4 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8" blade, 5" handle; 4 oz.
- 8 1/2" Bread Knife: 8 1/2" blade, 5" handle; 4.6 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Dry by hand to avoid stains.
- Sharpen as needed.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
- Warranty Information
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ray1 from Ordering my second set, 3 years later... About to order a second set. Bought the first 3 years ago with a gift card received as a wedding present and have been very happy with them. They were very sharp when new and held up fine in the dishwasher (always washed in the dishwasher, for reference). Obviously, after 3 years they are showing some signs of wear and are not as sharp as they used to be... so, I'm just going to order a brand new set for the price of getting nicer knives sharpened. I like that they all have sheathes and can be safely tossed in a drawer with other kitchen tools, freeing up counter space. These are not trying to be super high-end, full tang, forged carbon steel knives... but they are much better than I expected them to be at this price point. They get heavy use in my kitchen and have kept up wonderfully.Date published: 2017-01-03Rated 5 out of 5 by AliceHesta from Great Value!!!! Bought the set in December for my husband. We couldn't be happier with them!Date published: 2016-03-20