KAI Essential Knife Set
- Online Only
This color-coded knife series is made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma by Kai, one of Japan's largest and most historic cutlery companies. Comprised of seven essential knives, this set adds bright color to daily food prep along with super-sharp performance, lightweight handling and easy dishwasher cleaning.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blades create a razor-sharp cutting edge.
- Food-safe nonstick coating on blades is corrosion-resistant and speeds slicing and cleanup.
- Lightweight molded resin handles are contoured for a secure grip.
- Color-coded knives in this collection help prevent cross-contamination.
- Includes protective sheaths for storage.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
7-Pc. Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 4" tomato knife.
- 6" nakiri knife.
- 6" ultimate utility sandwich knife.
- 7" santoku knife.
- 8" chef's knife.
- 8 1/2" bread knife.
- Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Dishwasher safe. Dry by hand to avoid stains.
- Sharpen as needed.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.