KAI for Williams-Sonoma Citrus Knife
- Special Offer
Our color-coded knife series is made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma by Kai, one of Japan’s largest and most historic cutlery companies. The serrated blade of this citrus knife quickly cuts through the tough rind of lemons, limes and oranges; it also does a beautiful job of segmenting grapefruit.
- Serrated blade ideal for cutting fresh citrus fruits.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade features a razor-sharp cutting edge.
- Food-safe nonstick coating on blade is corrosion-resistant and speeds slicing and cleanup.
- Lightweight molded resin handle is contoured for a secure grip.
- Color-coded knives in this collection help prevent cross-contamination.
- Includes protective sheath for storage.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3.5" blade, 4.5" handle.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dry by hand to avoid stains.
- Sharpen as needed.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.