John McLeod Walnut Cutting Board
Rich black walnut makes this cutting board durable enough to withstand everyday use, yet handsome enough to double as a serving platter. Made in Wilmington, Vermont, it’s sized to fit most kitchen countertops and includes a hanging hole for easy storage.
- Crafted from American black walnut.
- Beveled edges make it easy to lift and carry.
- Ideal for prep tasks or serving buffet-style foods from your countertop.
- Finished with natural oil.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 17" x 12" x 3/4" thick.
- 3 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
Next Day Delivery