Imperia Pasta Machine
Homemade pasta is easy to prepare with this old-fashioned Italian-made machine, the same kind used in home kitchens throughout Italy. The optional attachment rolls, stuffs and crimps dough to make pillow-like ravioli.
- Includes two pasta rollers: one for solid sheets and the other for fettuccine or linguine.
- Extension plate helps guide the dough.
- Clamps firmly to your countertop.
- Nickel-plated steel rollers.
- Rubber feet hold machine in place on countertop.
- Optional attachment rolls, stuffs and crimps two sheets of dough into ravioli.
- Pasta machine: 7 1/2" x 8" x 6" high.
- Ravioli attachment: 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" x 5 1/4" high.
- Red: Enameled and chromed-steel construction.
- Silver: Chromed-steel construction.
- Made in Italy.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Use a soft brush to remove excess flour, and wipe with a dry cloth.
- Machine and attachments should not be cleaned with water or detergents as they can cause the machine to clog or rust.
- Occasionally place a drop of oil where the rollers meet the machine to keep the rollers moving smoothly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.