Hurom Premium Slow Juicer & Smoothie Maker
Savor the best of healthy, whole-food juicing with a state-of-the-art machine that has an extra "smoothie" basket for creating purees and juice blends—plus a special feature for customizing the amount of pulp in your juice. Designed for top efficiency, this compact slow-masticating juicer delivers 35% more juice and maintains up to 60% more vitamins from certain fruits and vegetables.
- Extracting the most beneficial nutrients from fresh fruit and vegetables, this slow-masticating electric juicer has a unique low-speed mechanism to process foods with maximum efficiency.
- Two-stage low-speed system first crushes the food, then presses it to ensure the highest juice yield—without aerating the juice.
- Works with fruits (even ripe bananas and soft, delicate berries), vegetables, wheatgrass, greens, nuts and soybeans to make everything from juices and soups to nut milks and tofu.
- A lever lets you customize the amount of pulp in your juice—the machine automatically extrudes excess pulp into an internal strainer.
- Use the extra juicing basket for whole-food juicing and smoothies.
- Gentle puree action mixes juices together, so you can create your own custom blends.
- Efficient system is low on waste and electrical draw.
- Quiet motor works efficiently without heat buildup.
- Includes pulp extraction plugs, self-cleaning screen holder, two 32-oz. juicing cups, tamper, brush, and instruction manual.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless steel and plastic construction.
- 9 3/4" x 6 3/4" x 15 3/4" high.
- 11 lb. 7 oz.
- 150W; 50 rpm.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in South Korea.
- Use & Care
- Not for commercial use—do not use continuously for more than 30 minutes.
- Avoid juicing large or hard materials, such as inedible seeds or frozen foods.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent; dry thoroughly.
- Do not use metal scrubbers, harsh chemicals or scouring powders, as they can damage the plastic parts.
- Use the included cleaning brush to clean the filter and any hard-to-reach spots.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Need
Working Glasses with Lids, Set of 4
Replacement Lids, Set of 6
- Online Only