Like those used for in elegant hotel dining rooms, our fabric tablecloth complements any dinnerware and is made to last. The luxurious cotton is machine washable, and the material holds up beautifully even after frequent laundering. Use the tablecloth on its own or accent with a runner or patterned linen.
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- Crisp, thick-woven 100% cotton tablecloth provides a neutral backdrop for dining.
- Generous hem on tablecloth ensures elegant draping.
- Available in round, oval and rectangular sizes to cover a variety of dining tables.
- Mitered corners lay flat.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Available in true white or off-white tones to match your tableware.
- Pair with matching monogrammed Hotel Dinner Napkins for a refined, personalized dining table.
- Available in rectangular, round and oval shapes and a range of sizes to suit your table.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Rectangular tablecloth sizes: 70" x 90", 70" x 108", 70" x 126", 70" x 144"
- Round tablecloth sizes: 70" diam., 90" diam.
- Oval tablecloth sizes: 70" x 90", 70" x 126"
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
Machine-wash in warm water. Tumble dry.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
- Tablecloth Sizing Guide
To calculate the size of the tablecloth you require, remember to allow for the drop, or overhang, of the material. For the best appearance, we recommend a drop length of about 12" on each side for casual linens and about 18" for formal linens. All of our rectangular and oval tablecloths come in a standard 70" width. To size our linens and calculate drop for a specific table, measure the table’s length and add 24" to that number for a casual tablecloth or 36" for a formal (for round tables, add 24" or 36" to the table’s diameter). For example, if a rectangular or oval table measures 60" in length, order a 70" x 90" cloth. When in doubt, order the next largest size we offer.