Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Honey Extracting Kit
This set of honey extracting tools is the ultimate beekeeper’s friend. Use the controllable thermostat to set the uncapping knife to the right temperature, cut away the caps on the combs on standard Langstroth frames, and load the frames into the stainless-steel basket in the extractor. Turn the steel crank to extract honey from the uncapped frames. The nylon honey gate at the bottom of the extractor makes it easy to harvest your freshly extracted honey.
- Top-of-the-line stainless steel honey extractor.
- Uncapping knife has lacquered wooden handle with stainless blade and an adjustable thermostat for specific uncapping needs.
- Works only with standard Langstroth frames.
- Extracts up to three 6 1/4” or 9 1/8” frames or six 5 11/16” frames at once.
- Some assembly required. Instructions included.
- Mounting extractor onto a 4’ x 4’ board recommended for maximum stability.
- Extractor: 26” diam. x 48” high; 47 lbs.
- Knife: 17” long x 2” wide; 2 1/4 lbs.
- Extractor made in Italy and assembled in USA. Knife made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Wipe down extractor with warm wet cloth. If still dirty, clean with warm water and mild detergent, and rinse well.
- Wipe down uncapping knife before and after use with a damp, not wet, cloth.
- Keep knife unplugged when not in use.
- Never reach into the spinning extractor.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy