Himalayan Salt Mortar and Pestle
Add a delicious new twist to your favorite foods with our Himalayan salt mortar and pestle—perfect for preparing and serving guacamole and other rustic dips. Adding a delicate salty flavor, these tools are also great for grinding and pounding herbs, spices and garlic to make everything from pesto to seasoning rubs.
- Hand-carved from solid pieces of iridescent pink crystal mined from the foothills of the Himalayas.
- Using a classic mortar and pestle gives you optimal control over flavor and texture.
- Crystalline salt tools are rich in nutritious minerals—and are naturally anti-microbial.
- Like all pieces made from natural materials, each tool is a unique work of art.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Mortar: 6 1/2" diam.; 3 1/4" high.
- Made in Pakistan.
- Use & Care
- After many uses, the mortar and pestle will eventually become too small for optimal use. When that happens, simply grind the remaining salt for sprinkling on foods.
- Clean the mortar and pestle with a damp cloth, using a soft brush to remove food particles.
- After cleaning, dry thoroughly in a warm oven to prevent dissolution of the salt.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.