Hestan NanoBond™ Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set
Hestan pushes the boundaries of innovation in stainless-steel cookware with its NanoBond™ technology. The patented, multilayer structure of titanium-based alloys bonds directly to stainless steel through an environmentally friendly and chemical-free process, creating thousands of superdense nano layers on the cookware surface. Exceedingly resistant to scratches, staining and salt pitting, these pots and pans are four times more durable than traditional stainless steel and will maintain their beauty and performance for a lifetime.
- NanoBond™ surface is a proprietary blend of alloys including titanium, creating a highly strong, resilient and lasting finish.
- Triple-bonded stainless-steel construction with pure aluminum core delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware.
- Sealed rims are encapsulated in stainless steel to prevent delamination.
- Surface is highly scratch- and stain-resistant and safe for use with metal utensils.
- Made in Italy.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 8 1/2" and 11" open skillets
- 1 1/2-qt. and 3-qt. covered saucepans
- 3 1/2-qt. covered sauté pan with helper handle
- 8-qt. covered stockpot
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/2" Skillet: 8 1/2" diam., 1 1/2" high; 1 lb. 10 oz.
- 11" Skillet: 11" diam., 1 3/4" high; 2 lb. 13 oz.
- 1 1/2-Qt. Saucepan: 6 3/4" diam., 3" high; 2 lb. 3 oz. with lid.
- 3-Qt. Saucepan: 8 1/2" diam., 3 1/2" high; 3 lb. with lid.
- 3 1/2-Qt. Sauté Pan: 10 3/4" diam., 2 3/4" high; 3 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
- 8-Qt. Stockpot: 10 3/4" diam., 5 3/4" high; 4 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
- Cast stainless-steel handles are ideally weighted.
- Flush rivets inside and out for easy cleaning and stacking storage.
- NanoBond™ surface is naturally nonporous and stick-resistant for easier cleaning.
- Will not react with foods.
- Will not oxidize, resulting in lasting beauty.
- Flared rims facilitate pouring.
- Heats up faster and more evenly; skillets offer 20% more cooking surface.
- Saucepans, sauté pans and stockpots are lighter in weight than more traditional cookware.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
- To remove stubborn food residue, use a non-scratch scrub sponge and a fine-powdered or soft cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Honest T Reviews from BEAUTYFUL AND AWESOME!!! (No, I have not received discount or free samples for this review, wish I knew how to get those LOL) They are absolutely beautiful!!! But that is not the real reason I bought them, I bought them because they don't smell. I grew up with good quality stainless steel cookware that my mom bought a long time ago. Now that I had to buy my own set I have looked high and low in every store I know. The big annoyance I found when in search for my cookware was that all other normal stainless steel cookware smelled metallic to me. The smell is like the smell of old coins or keys, so I just couldn't trust them. I don't know if the cookware manufacturers out there have change the quality of stainless steel or what but what I know is that my mom's cooking sets don't smell like the ones I see at the stores now. And yes, for those of you that may be wondering, I did look like a weirdo at every store I went smelling and rubbing on the cookware and then smelling it again. So you can guess my excitement when I smelled these and couldn't smell anything. I can smell it on the lid tho but I am ok with that because I can't smell nothing on the actual cookware surface. I trust the cooking surface in this set! It says on the description that you can use metal utensils on it but I am loving my set so much (and since I paid full price for my set) I am not willing to try. I hate plastic and still don't trust silicon very much so I bought a nice set of bamboo/wood utensils and so far so good. They are super easy to clean! Most of it comes off with just the spray feature of my kitchen sink faucet and the rest with my soft sponge. Recommended improvement would be the handle. I love my set but I did forget some water boiling on the closed pot for a little too long and the handle felt a little warm, not close to being hot or anything to cause discomfort but just a little warm which I think could be avoided if they switched to a more "Y" shaped handle. OVERALL I AM IN LOVE WITH MY SET OBVIOUSLY!!!Date published: 2017-03-08