Hemstitched Linens Collection
An intricate double row of hemstitching embellishes these classic table linens. Artfully woven of pure linen, they provide an elegant neutral backdrop for many different styles of dinnerware. They're an excellent choice for all sorts of occasions, from patio lunches to formal dinners.
- Woven of 100% linen.
- Tablecloths and runners are sold individually.
- Place mats, dinner napkins and cocktail napkins are offered as sets of four.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Tablecloths: 70" sq.; 70" round; 70" x 90"; 70" x 108"; 70" x 126"; 70" x 144".
- Runners: 90" x 16".
- Place Mats: 20" x 14".
- Napkins: 22" sq.
- Cocktail Napkins: 10" sq.
- Made in Hungary.
- Use & Care
- Machine-wash in cold water (40°C /105°F) on gentle cycle. Wash with like colors using a color-safe detergent. Do not bleach. Tumble-dry on low heat and remove promptly, or line dry. Steam iron as needed. For best results, we recommend dry-cleaning.