Heirloom Soup Mix
Our hearty soups features a blend of savory legumes, grains, herbs and spices. Just combine the soup mix with stock or broth, simmer and serve. For extra flavor, add your favorites meats and vegetables.
- An all-natural, vegetarian blend of hearty grains and aromatic herbs.
- Wild Mushroom with Barley features a blend of savory mushrooms: porcini, portobellos, chanterelles and shiitakes. We've added heirloom red rice, wild rice and barley for whole-grain goodness, and sun-dried tomatoes for a bit of sweetness. Sage and roasted garlic finish the recipe with Mediterranean flair. For extra flavor, add chicken, turkey or sausage.7 oz.
- New Orleans Beans is a savory blend of heirloom beans, garlic, thyme, allspice and cloves—plus red chilies for a hint of heat. For extra pizzazz, add sautéed bell peppers and sausage, chicken, shrimp or tofu.10 oz.
- Masala Spiced Lentil is a savory mix of heirloom lentils, split peas and classic Indian spices, including fragrant turmeric, cumin and our own garam masala blend. For extra flavor, add chicken, tofu or paneer (Indian cheese). 13 oz.
- Just combine the soup mix with stock or broth, simmer and serve.
- Product of USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Wild Mushroom with Barley: Grains (barley, wild rice, red rice), seasoning (williams-sonoma soup base seasoning [porcini mushrooms, sea salt, parsley, turmeric, sun-dried tomato, carrot, garlic, paprika, onion, portobello mushrooms, citric acid, thyme, brown sugar, celery seed], roasted garlic, porcini mushroom powder, salt, dalmatian sage), mushrooms (chanterelle, shiitake).
- New Orleans Beans: Beans (orca, jacob’s cattle), spices (garlic, paprika, california onion, black pepper, lemon peel, new mexico chili pepper, thyme, jamaican allspice, madagascar cloves, east indies mace, ground red pepper, bay leaf).
- Masala Spiced Lentil: Lentil mix (chana dal, french green lentils, big chief red lentils), seasoning (williams-sonoma garam masala [coriander, ginger, cinnamon, black pepper, cumin, black and green cardamom, cloves, bay leaves, nutmeg], indian turmeric, turkish cumin, ground red pepper).